10 Things to Know About Charles A. Dean Memorial Hospital & Nursing Home
Charles A. Dean Memorial Hospital & Nursing Home is a critical access hospital in Greenville, Maine.
Here are 10 things to know about Charles A. Dean Memorial Hospital & Nursing Home.
1. Geno Murray serves as president and CEO.
2. Jennifer Goodrich serves as CFO.
3. The hospital has 25 beds.
4. C. A. Dean has 83 employees.
5. In 2011, the hospital had fewer than 100 inpatient surgeries and fewer than 100 individuals admitted to the emergency room, according to the American Hospital Directory.
6. In 2011, the hospital recorded $18.8 million in gross charges and a net loss of $337,885, according to the American Hospital Directory.
7. C. A. Dean opened in 1911.
8. In 2012, the hospital was one of 20 critical access hospitals with top patient satisfaction, as named by the National Rural Health Association in its "59 Top Performing CAHs" list.
9. C. A. Dean is home to Northwoods Healthcare, a primary care practice with offices across Maine. The hospital is a member of Eastern Maine Healthcare Systems in Brewer.
10. The hospital recently acquired a new low-dose CT scanner for its imaging department.
More Articles on Hospital Profiles:10 Things to Know About St. Louis Children's Hospital
10 Things to Know About Nemours Children's Hospital
10 Things to Know About Hartford Hospital
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.