10 Things to Know About San Ramon Regional Medical Center
Here are 10 things to know about San Ramon Regional Medical Center:
1. Gary Sloan is the CEO of San Ramon Regional Medical Center.
2. Beenu Chadha is the CFO of San Ramon Regional Medical Center.
3. San Ramon Regional Medical Center has 123 beds.
4. The hospital has around 500 employees.
5. For the cost report period ending May 2010, San Ramon Regional Medical Center recorded $639 million in gross charges and a net income of $14 million, according to American Hospital Directory.
6. In 2011, the hospital performed 1,400 inpatient surgeries, 3,200 outpatient surgeries, 800 births and 19,100 outpatient visits, according to American Hospital Directory.
7. In 2011, San Ramon Regional Medical Center received the Get With The Guidelines-Heart Failure Gold Achievement Award from American Heart Association.
8. San Ramon Regional Medical Center opened in 1990.
9. San Ramon Regional Medical Center offers minimally invasive, robotic surgery using the da Vinci surgical system.
10. San Ramon Regional Medical Center was one of the first hospitals on the West Coast to purchase the minimally invasive advanced breast biopsy instrumentation system.
More Articles on Hospital Profiles:10 Things to Know About Charles A. Dean Memorial Hospital & Nursing Home
10 Things to Know About Hackettstown Regional Medical Center
10 Things to Know About New River Medical Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.