10 Things to Know About Iredell Memorial Hospital
Iredell Memorial Hospital is a non-profit facility in Statesville, N.C. It serves Iredell and the surrounding counties.
Here are 10 things to know about Iredell Memorial Hospital:
1. Ed Rush is the president and CEO of Iredell Memorial Hospital.
2. Fred Karnap is the CFO of Iredell Memorial Hospital.
3. Iredell Memorial Hospital has 247 beds.
4. There are about 1,600 employees and 150 physicians working at the hospital.
5. In 2011, Iredell Memorial Hospital recorded $425 million in gross charges and a net income of $3 million, according to American Hospital Directory.
6. In 2011, Iredell Memorial Hospital performed 1,700 inpatient surgeries, 2,700 outpatient surgeries, 800 births and 29,900 outpatient visits.
7. Iredell Memorial Hospital was named the 2011 Business of the Year by the Greater Statesville Chamber of Commerce.
8. Iredell Memorial Hospital opened in 1954 with 100 beds.
9. Iredell Memorial Hospital was named one of the Top Performers on Joint Commission Key Quality Measures in 2011. It was recognized by the Joint Commission in the following areas: heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia and surgical care.
10. Iredell Memorial Hospital was named one of the 2012 100 Great Community Hospitals by Becker’s Hospital Review.
More Articles on Hospital Profiles:10 Things to Know About Charles A. Dean Memorial Hospital & Nursing Home
10 Things to Know About Hackettstown Regional Medical Center
10 Things to Know About New River Medical Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.