10 Things to Know About Saddleback Memorial Medical Center
Here are 10 things to know about Saddleback Memorial Medical Center.
1. Steve Geidt serves as CEO of the hospital.
2. Adolfo Chanez serves as CFO.
3. The hospital has 256 beds.
4. Approximately 1,900 employees serve Saddleback Memorial Medical Center.
5. In 2011, the hospital had 5,100 inpatient surgeries, 3,500 outpatient surgeries, 2,600 births and 67,500 outpatient visits, according to the American Hospital Directory.
6. For more than 30 years, the residents of South Orange County have turned to Saddleback Memorial Medical Center for quality care.
7. U.S. News & World Report ranked the hospital in its 2011-2012 Best Regional Hospitals list in diabetes and endocrinology, gastroenterology and orthopedics.
8. In 2011, the hospital recorded $1.3 billion in gross charges and a net income of $34.9 million, according to the American Hospital Directory.
9. Saddleback Memorial Medical Center was named one of the nation's "100 Top Hospitals" by Thomson Reuters.
10. In 2012, the hospital was named one of "100 Great Community Hospitals" by Becker's Hospital Review.
More Articles on Hospital Profiles:10 Things to Know About Bay Medical Center
10 Things to Know About St. Mary's Hospital
10 Things to Know About Fremont Area Medical Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.