10 Things to Know About Fremont Area Medical Center
Here are 10 things to know about Fremont Area Medical Center:
1. Patrick Booth is the president and CEO of Fremont Area Medical Center.
2. Michael Sindelar is the CFO of Fremont Area Medical Center.
3. Fremont Area Medical Center has 90 hospital beds.
4. There are approximately 780 employees working at the hospital.
5. For the cost report period ending June 2010, Fremont Area Medical Center recorded $199 million in gross charges and a net income of $4 million, according to American Hospital Directory.
6. In 2011, Fremont Area Medical Center performed 2,771 surgical procedures, 400 births and 14,196 emergency visits.
7. Fremont Area Medical Center won the 2004 Edgerton Quality Award in the service category from the state of Nebraska
8. Fremont Area Medical Center opened in 1940.
9. In 2010, Fremont Area Medical Center was awarded the Gold Seal of Approval by the Joint Commission.
10. Fremont Area Medical Center was named one of the 2012 100 Great Community Hospitals by Becker's Hospital Review.
More Articles on Hospital Profiles:10 Things to Know About Charles A. Dean Memorial Hospital & Nursing Home
10 Things to Know About Hackettstown Regional Medical Center
10 Things to Know About New River Medical Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.