10 Things to Know About Palmetto General Hospital
Here are 10 things to know about Palmetto General Hospital:
1. Ana Mederos is the CEO of Palmetto General Hospital.
2. Oscar Vicente, Jr. is the CFO Palmetto General Hospital.
3. Palmetto General Hospital has 360 licensed beds.
4. The hospital has about 1,524 employees and 525 medical staff members.
5. For the cost report period ending December 2010, Palmetto General Hospital recorded $1.4 billion in gross charges and a net income of $31 million, according to American Hospital Directory.
6. In 2011, the hospital performed 5,300 inpatient surgeries, 3,700 outpatient surgeries, 1,500 births and 31,400 outpatient visits, according to American Hospital Directory.
7. In 2011, Palmetto General Hospital was ranked No. 1 in Florida for cardiac surgery by HealthGrades.
8. Palmetto General Hospital was established in 1971.
9. Palmetto General Hospital was designated a breast imaging Center of Excellence by American College of Radiology (2009-2010).
10. In 2005, Palmetto General Hospital received Tenet Healthcare's Circle of Excellence Award.
If you have additional information you'd like included on the hospital featured above, or would like to recommend a hospital to be profiled in the future, please contact Lindsey Dunn, editor in chief, Becker's Hospital Review at email@example.com.
More Articles on Hospital Profiles:10 Things to Know About Aultman Hospital
10 Things to Know About Columbus Regional Hospital
10 Things to Know About Enloe Medical Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.