10 Things to Know About Columbus Regional Hospital
Columbus (Ind.) Regional Hospital is a short-term, acute-care facility.
Here are 10 things to know about Columbus Regional Hospital:
1. Jim Bickel is the president and CEO of Columbus Regional Hospital.
2. Marlene Weatherwax is the CFO of Columbus Regional Hospital.
3. Columbus Regional Hospital has 225 beds.
4. The hospital has 1,625 employees.
5. For the cost report period ending December 2010, Columbus Regional Hospital recorded $407 million in gross charges and a net income of $12 million, according to American Hospital Directory.
6. In 2011, the hospital performed 2,400 inpatient surgeries, 4,300 outpatient surgeries, 1,500 births and 51,800 outpatient visits, according to American Hospital Directory.
7. In 2011, Columbus Regional Hospital was named to the list of 100 Top Hospitals by U.S. News & World Report.
8. Columbus Regional Hospital has its origins in the Bartholomew County Hospital, opened in 1917. It changed its name to Columbus Regional Hospital in 1992.
9. In 2010, Columbus Regional Hospital received a Patient Safety Excellence Award from HealthGrades.
10. Columbus Regional Hospital was named one of the 2012 100 Great Community Hospitals by Becker's Hospital Review.
More Articles on Hospital Profiles:10 Things to Know About Swedish Medical Center
10 Things to Know About Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
10 Things to Know About University of Kansas Hospital
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.