10 Things to Know About Medical Center of Plano
Here are 10 things to know about Medical Center of Plano.
1. Troy Villarreal serves as CEO of Medical Center of Plano. He was appointed in 2008.
2. Patrick Whitmore serves as the hospital's CFO.
3. Medical Center of Plano has 427 patient beds.
4. The hospital has more than 1,300 employees and more than 1,000 physicians on staff, representing 70 specialties and subspecialties.
5. According to the most recent financials posted in the American Hospital Directory, Medical Center of Plano recorded total revenue of more than $1.2 billion. Net income totaled more than $49 million for a 3.9 percent profit margin.
6. In 2011, the hospital had 4,700 inpatient surgeries and 3,300 outpatient surgeries. The hospital also had 1,900 births and 38,500 outpatient visits, according to the American Hospital Directory.
7. In July, Medical Center of Plano earned a Hospital Safety Score of "A" from The Leapfrog Group, signifying that the hospital is judged to be among the safest in the nation.
8. Since opening its doors in 1975, Medical Center of Plano has provided Plano and Collin County with comprehensive healthcare services.
9. The Medical Center of Plano received recognition from HCA as number one in employee satisfaction among all HCA facilities.
10. The hospital's main campus includes medical offices, an outpatient surgery center, a comprehensive cancer treatment center, an emergency and Level 2 trauma center, a radiology/imaging center, the Center for Lifestyle Enhancement, the Bariatric Institute, a wound care center and complete women's and children's services.
More Articles on Hospital Profiles:Akron General Medical Center
Beebe Medical Center
Florida Hospital Orlando
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.