10 Things to Know About Hackensack University Medical Center
Here are 10 things to know about Hackensack University Medical Center.
1. The CEO is Bob Garrett.
2. Robert Glenning serves as the CFO.
3. Hackensack UMC has 775 beds.
4. Hackensack University Medical Center has 6,625 employees, as reported by the American Hospital Directory.
5. The hospital recorded $4.8 billion in gross revenue and a net income of $40.2 million in 2010, as reported by the American Hospital Directory.
6. Hackensack University Medical Center discharged a total of 49,467 patients in 2011. The hospital performed 19,800 inpatient and 8,900 outpatient surgeries as well as 6,900 births last year. Additionally, the hospital had 159,100 outpatient visits in 2011.
7. U.S. News and World Report ranked Hackensack UMC as the number one hospital in New Jersey for 2012-2013.
8. Hackensack UMC was founded in 1888 with 12 beds. It was Bergen County's first hospital.
9. The hospital receives the largest number of admissions in New Jersey, according to the hospital.
10. Hackensack University Medical Center is the hometown hospital of the New York Giants and the New Jersey Nets.
If you have additional information you'd like included on the hospital featured above, or would like to recommend a hospital to be profiled in the future, please contact Lindsey Dunn, editor in chief, Becker's Hospital Review at email@example.com.
More Articles on Hospital Profiles:10 Things to Know About Children's Hospital Los Angeles
10 Things to Know About Clara Maas Medical Center
10 Things to Know About The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.