10 Things to Know About Enloe Medical Center
Here are 10 things to know about Enloe Medical Center:
1. Mike Wiltermood is the CEO of Enloe Medical Center.
2. Myron Machula is the CFO of Enloe Medical Center.
3. Enloe Medical Center has 298 beds.
4. The medical center has around 1,700 employees.
5. In 2012, Enloe Medical Center recorded a net revenue of $411.3 million and a net income of $25.4 million, according to the medical center.
6. From July 2011 to June 2012, Enloe Medical Center performed 12,067 same day surgeries, 1,394 births and had 32,558 emergency room visits, according to the medical center.
7. In 2007 and in 2010, Enloe Medical Center was designated as a Center of Excellence by The American Society of Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery.
8. Enloe Medical Center was opened in 1913 by Dr. Newton Thomas Enloe.
9. Enloe Medical Center recently completed the construction of a 191,000-square-foot addition, which doubles the size of the medical center.
10. Enloe Medical Center is the only level II trauma center in the region.
If you have additional information you'd like included on the hospital featured above, or would like to recommend a hospital to be profiled in the future, please contact Lindsey Dunn, editor in chief, Becker's Hospital Review at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Articles on Hospital Profiles:10 Things to Know About Charles A. Dean Memorial Hospital & Nursing Home
10 Things to Know About Hackettstown Regional Medical Center
10 Things to Know About New River Medical Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.