10 Things to Know About Bay Medical Center
Here are 10 things to know about Bay Medical Center:
1. Steven M. Johnson is the president and CEO of Bay Medical Center.
2. Chris Brooks is the CFO of Bay Medical Center.
3. Bay Medical Center has 323 beds.
4. The hospital has a medical staff of more than 250 physicians.
5. For the cost report period ending September 2010, Bay Medical Center recorded $900 million in gross charges and a net loss of $6 million, according to American Hospital Directory.
6. In 2011, the hospital performed 4,300 inpatient surgeries, 5,800 outpatient surgeries, 300 births and 66,000 outpatient visits.
7. In 2008, Bay Medical Center received three-year accreditation with commendation from the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer.
8. Bay Medical Center has its origins in the Memorial Hospital of Bay County, which was chartered in 1949.
9. In 2010, Bay Medical Center completed the construction of a five-story patient tower that features 144 private patient rooms.
10. Bay Medical Center was named one of the 2012 100 Great Community Hospitals by Becker's Hospital Review.
If you have additional information you'd like included on the hospital featured above, or would like to recommend a hospital to be profiled in the future, please contact Lindsey Dunn, editor in chief, Becker's Hospital Review at email@example.com.
More Articles on Hospital Profiles:10 Things to Know About Iredell Memorial Hospital
10 Things to Know About Iredell Memorial Hospital
10 Things to Know About King's Daughters Medical Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's Hospital Review
CEO Roundtable + CFO/CIO Roundtable: FEATURING Toby M. Cosgrove and John D. Doyle