10 Things to Know About King's Daughters Medical Center
King's Daughters Medical Center in Ashland, Ky., is a non-profit, regional referral center that serves communities in southern Ohio, eastern Kentucky and western West Virginia.
Here are 10 things to know about King's Daughters Medical Center:
1. Fred Jackson is the president and CEO of King's Daughters Medical Center.
2. Paul McDowell is the CFO of King's Daughters Medical Center.
3. King's Daughters Medical Center has 465 beds.
4. There are about 2,994 employees working at the medical center.
5. In 2011, King's Daughters Medical Center recorded $1.42 billion in gross charges and a net income of $28 million, according to American Hospital Directory.
6. In 2011, King's Daughters Medical Center performed 7,300 inpatient surgeries, 20,200 outpatient surgeries, 1,200 births and 138,800 outpatient visits.
7. King's Daughters Medical Center received numerous quality awards from Healthgrades in 2012. It achieved recognitions in cardiac care, cardiac surgery, neuromedicine, critical care, pulmonary services and emergency medicine.
8. King's Daughters Medical Center opened in 1899.
9. King's Daughters Medical Center currently ranks fourth in the state of Kentucky in terms of overall admissions and also has one of the busiest emergency departments in the state.
10. King's Daughters Medical Center was named one of the 2012 100 Great Community Hospitals by Becker’s Hospital Review.
More Articles on Hospital Profiles:10 Things to Know About Iredell Memorial Hospital
10 Things to Know About Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center
10 Things to Know About Paoli Hospital
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.