10 Things to Know About AnMed Health Medical Center
Here are 10 things to know about AnMed Health Medical Center:
1. John A. Miller is the CEO of AnMed Health Medical Center.
2. Jerry Parrish is the CFO of AnMed Health Medical Center.
3. AnMed Health Medical Center has 461 beds.
4. The hospital has around 3,500 employees and a medical staff of more than 400 physicians.
5. For the cost report period ending September 2010, AnMed Health Medical Center recorded $1.3 billion in gross charges and a net income of $6 million, according to American Hospital Directory.
6. In 2012, the hospital had 21,489 adult admissions, 1,953 births and 107,784 emergency department visits, according to the hospital.
7. AnMed Health Medical Center was named to the 2011-2012 list of Best Regional Hospitals by U.S. News & World Report.
8. AnMed Health Medical Center has its origins in the Anderson County Hospital opened in 1908.
9. In 2010, AnMed Health Medical Center was named one of the Top Performers on Key Quality Measures by The Joint Commission.
10. In 2012, AnMed Health Medical Center hosted 140 clinical trials — roughly 100 cancer clinical trials and 40 cardiovascular and nephrology clinical trials.
If you have additional information you'd like included on the hospital featured above, or would like to recommend a hospital to be profiled in the future, please contact Lindsey Dunn, editor in chief, Becker's Hospital Review at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Articles on Hospital Profiles:10 Things to Know About Charles A. Dean Memorial Hospital & Nursing Home
10 Things to Know About Hackettstown Regional Medical Center
10 Things to Know About New River Medical Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.