Becker’s Health IT + Clinical Leadership + Pharmacy 2019
May 2-4, 2019
The Swissotel, Chicago
Register online HERE. Or call 800-417-2035, fax 866-678-5755, or email email@example.com.
Please contact Jessica Cole firstname.lastname@example.org for exhibiting / sponsorship information.
Identifying the Biggest Opportunities for and Threats to Hospitals and Health Systems
The Best Business-Focused, Strategic Discussions in the Healthcare Industry, Focused on Health IT, Clinical Leadership and Pharmaceutical Issues.
Great Topics and Speakers Focused on Health IT, Clinical Leadership & Pharmacy Including Best Uses of Artificial Intelligence, Telehealth, Data Analytics, Clinician Burnout, Population Health, Pharmaceutical Care & Cost Containment, and more!
Celebrity Keynote Presentations by:
- Terry Bradshaw, Co-host and Analyst, FOX NFL Sunday and NFL Legend
- Bobbi Brown, Makeup Artist, Entrepreneur and Author
And Industry Keynote and Keynote Panel Presentations by:
- Chris DeRienzo, MD, MPP, FAAP, Chief Medical Officer, Cardinal Analytx and Distinguished Scholar, Stanford Clinical Excellence Research Center
- Kevin Pho, MD, Internal Medicine, Physician and Founder, KevinMD
- Rebecca Kaul, Chief Innovation Officer, Strategy and Innovation, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Venkat Mocherla, Partner, Andreessen Horowitz
- Patricia Hart, DNP, RN, CPN, NE-BC, Associate Chief Nursing Officer, Medical University of South Carolina Health; Affiliate Assistant Professor, Medical University of South Carolina
- Rasu Shrestha, MD, Executive Vice President and Chief Strategy Officer, Atrium Health
- Marjorie Bessel, MD, Chief Clinical Officer, Banner Health
- Bernard Boulanger, MD, MBA, Executive Vice President and Chief Clinical Officer, The MetroHealth System
- and more!
May 2, 2019
8:00 AM - 5:00 AM | Registration
9:00 am - 5:00 pm | Sessions
5:00 pm - 7:00 pm | Cocktail Reception & Exhibits
May 3, 2019
8:00 am - 5:00 pm | Registration
8:00 am - 5:00 pm | Sessions
5:00 pm - 6:00 pm | Cocktail Reception & Exhibits
May 4, 2019
8:00 am - 12:00 pm | Sessions
The Becker’s Hospital Review difference:
1) Benefit from the efforts of Becker’s Hospital Review to attract attendees and speakers that are among the smartest people in the hospital industry today.
2) Take discussion and thinking to the highest levels.
3) Access expert views from all sides of the hospital world.