1. 14 women on the move in healthcare Full story
2. Fired MetroHealth CEO factored SDOH work into own bonuses, records show Full story
3. What 100+ healthcare executives told Becker's about leadership + strategy Full story
4. The best way to stay on top of hospital tech operations? Outsourcing IT. Explore the benefits of health IT collaboration here.
5. CHS' Wayne Smith drops 'executive' from board chair role Full story
6. Wellstar Atlanta Medical Center closed 1 month ago. Here's why Grady's chief medical officer is 'cautiously optimistic.' Full story
7. A look at 5 women who made Forbes '30 Under 30' in healthcare list Full story
8. 7 hospitals closing departments, ending services Full story
9. 1 in 5 healthcare workers quit during the pandemic; the industry can't afford to lose more. Learn how addressing whole-person health can help retain employees.
10. The 15 best, worst states for jobs Full story
11. 15 cities where Gen Z hires are flocking Full story
12. Corner Office: How UPMC is innovating staff retention Full story
13. Biosimilar competition is driving down drug costs. Healthcare leaders can sustain the momentum with key takeaways from this discussion.
14. 'Gaslighting' is 2022's word of the year. Healthcare is not immune to its flame. Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. OR block scheduling is inefficient and outdated. See how systems like Novant and Dignity are boosting case volume and optimizing OR usage with a new data-driven approach.
2. Stop wasting nurses' time with ineffective fall prevention technology. Reduce false fall alarms by 95% using this tool.
3. Clinician burnout remains high. Learn how video and communications technologies can reduce burnout and improve employee satisfaction.