1. NYC comptroller sues city, mayor, claims millions were spent on unused medical supplies Full story
2. Testing swab maker furloughs workers as COVID-19 test demand falls Full story
3. 'Lesson for all': Delta variant tied to high ventilator demand, says Mercy CAO Full story
4. Today's landscape requires a strategic partner like Cardinal Health who can provide the distribution solutions and visibility you need to advise your organization. Learn more here.
5. Biden zeros in on healthcare competition in executive order: 10 notes Full story
6. Abbott subsidiary to pay $38.75M to settle claims it knowingly billed Medicare for defective devices Full story
7. Respiratory season will be back with a vengeance. Are your facilities and supply chain ready? Learn more here.
8. 10 hospitals seeking supply chain talent Full story
9. Quidel recalls COVID-19 test Full story
10. St. Jude to pay $27M to settle allegations it sold defective heart devices Full story
11. Healthcare innovation isn’t going away after the pandemic. Download the 8 articles execs must read before successfully launching an innovation program.
12. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state: