1. Experts warn of possible shortages of syringes for COVID-19 vaccine Full story
2. Federal health officials urge blood banks to boost supply of convalescent plasma Full story
3. Labs to use pooled testing to ramp up COVID-19 surveillance Full story
4. Moral injury recovery: A live conversation on prioritizing clinician well-being in a time of crisis. Click here to attend.
5. Houston hospitals grapple with bed, crucial medicine shortages amid COVID-19 spike Full story
6. 10 hospitals seeking supply chain talent Full story
7. Live case study: Click here to learn how UCHealth transformed its prior authorization process and reduced denials.
8. Amazon's 12 latest health-related job openings Full story
9. South Florida hospitals halt elective surgeries; state runs out of remdesivir Full story
10. Americans' concerns about tests, hospital resources increase amid uptick in COVID-19 cases Full story
11. As coronavirus-related restrictions lift and businesses open back up, COVID-19 patients will need added help in navigating the return to work. Click here to learn how Indiana University Health is helping its employees and patients safely get back to work.
12. 6 recent drug approvals Full story