1. How 3 rural health CEOs found new ways to stock up on supplies Full story
2. Mayo Clinic sends 302 furlough notifications to employees by mistake Full story
3. LabCorp furloughs employees Full story
4. Becker's Clinical, Operational, and Supply Chain Excellence in Healthcare survey: Click here to earn complimentary registration at Becker's Annual Conference.
5. 10 hospitals seeking supply chain talent
6. US sending personal protective gear to 15,000 nursing homes Full story
7. Healthcare accounts for 60% of all data breaches at an annual cost of about $1.2 billion. Click here to learn how to protect your hospital from both internal and external threats.
8. Walgreens lowers prices on hundreds of prescription drugs Full story
9. Lack of routine testing puts labs in financial pinch Full story
10. NASA-designed ventilator OK'd for use during pandemic Full story
11. More than a buzzword: Actionable tips for supply chain standardization. Click here to attend the live discussion.
12. BJC Healthcare tweaks N95 disinfection, allows return of masks to original users
13. CMS loosens more regulations; CDC drafts reopening guidelines + 3 other COVID-19 updates Full story