1. New York hospital warns of possible mass layoffs, bankruptcy Full story
2. Cerner launches free telehealth offering for rural hospitals Full story
3. State-by-state breakdown of 134 rural hospital closures Full story
4. 4 keys to optimizing the hospital-supplier relationship in the COVID-19 era. Click here to download the tip sheet.
5. Colorado governor allows at-capacity hospitals to transfer, deny patients Full story
6. Cigna leadership used covert tactics to 'blow up' $48B Anthem deal, lawsuit claims Full story
7. Epic in the headlines: 7 latest stories Full story
8. How to build a holistic revenue recovery strategy. Click here to download the step-by-step guide.
9. Florida radiology practice pays $1.4M to settle false claims charges Full story
10. Advocate Aurora's loss grows to $435M over 9 months Full story
11. Sanford Health CEO is out Full story
12. Crisis management, the cloud and the CIO — A technology-focused overview of healthcare's rapid response to COVID-19.
13. Should the US blame high healthcare spending on fee-for-service? Maybe not, researchers say Full story
14. Hospital financial losses mount amid COVID-19 resurgence: 5 things to know Full story
15. Connecticut launches bundled payment program Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The solution to patient hesitancy: How remote intake can help increase volumes without crowding the waiting room. Click here to read more.
2. The pandemic has intensified the U.S. opioid crisis, but 8 organizations have seen success in their efforts to curb the opioid epidemic. Click here to learn more.
3. From clipboards to tablets: Building healthcare's digital infrastructure. Click here to read more.