1. 56 New York hospitals placed liens on 4,880 patients' homes over unpaid debt, report finds Full story
2. Whistleblower alleges Aetna used dead, out-of-state physicians to bolster network Full story
3. Provider relief fund reporting grace period ends Nov. 30 Full story
4. Automated, data-driven decisions save time and money. Here are 3 ways to boost your performance.
5. 10 states challenge healthcare worker vaccination mandate Full story
6. Wyoming health system CEO terminated by board gets $675K payout Full story
7. 8 hospitals cutting inpatient care Full story
8. Memorial Hermann Health System may soon be out of network with BCBS of Texas Full story
9. Patients are exhausted, not empowered by your revenue cycle. Here's how to make the shift.
10. CMS issues automatic exception policy for MIPS clinicians Full story
11. TeamHealth fires back at UnitedHealthcare: 4 things to know Full story
12. CMS answers common questions about vaccination rule: 11 takeaways Full story
13. AI & RPM aren't just for clinical use — learn 6 ways this tech improves the revenue cycle.
14. 11 healthcare execs nearing retirement Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Healthcare's digital era has arrived — these 10 must-reads will help hospitals respond.
2. Telehealth moves beyond video visits for quick scripts. Learn why patient engagement apps lead to better outcomes + lower costs.
3. Health systems can't be consumer-friendly without complete data — learn more here.