1. Connecticut physician charged for 'super COVID tests,' patients say Full story
2. Tenet to lay off workers in Detroit, shed 4 urgent care centers Full story
3. Texas health system shuts down IT network, cites security threat: 4 details Full story
4. 6 strategies to bolster hospital 'rainy day' funds. A quick guide for healthcare leaders.
5. Ohio hospital files antitrust suit against ProMedica Full story
6. CMS releases final Medicaid, CHIP rule: 4 things to know Full story
7. Hospitals lose billions in hit to medical tourism Full story
8. COVID-19 hits some communities harder than others. Click here to learn how to eliminate disparities in care and improve service for the most vulnerable.
9. The most pressing issues facing health systems in 2021 Full story
10. Catholic Health goes live on $100M Epic EHR: 4 things to know Full story
11. Anthem, Georgia hospitals to terminate contracts Full story
12. How electronic charge aggregation can maximize revenue and streamline central business office operations — click here to join the virtual discussion.
13. Chicago man accused of swindling $2.6M in PPE from hospitals Full story
14. Updates on 10 hospital malware attacks Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Out-of-state Medicaid claims — An overlooked revenue opportunity in a revenue-lite year. Click here to read more.
2. Help your patients feel safe when returning for care they delayed by employing these action items. Click here for a roadmap to recovery.
3. The pandemic has intensified the U.S. opioid crisis, but 8 organizations have seen success in their efforts to curb the opioid epidemic. Click here to learn more.