1. Telemedicine company owner indicted in $784M fraud scheme Full story
2. 1.1 million people got unauthorized COVID-19 booster shot, CDC estimates Full story
3. HCA hit with antitrust lawsuit Full story
4. What digital solution is driving efficiency across 4 key healthcare service lines? Click here to find out.
5. Management failures put California system's Medicare contract in jeopardy, investigation finds Full story
6. Physicians posting misinformation account for 10% of Doximity's users, CEO says Full story
7. Employers mull health insurance surcharges for unvaccinated Full story
8. Senate passes $1 trillion infrastructure bill that restarts, extends Medicare payment cuts Full story
9. How digital workflows benefit clinicians, save hospitals money.
10. CVS launches 1st national virtual primary care service Full story
11. Missouri hospital pulls out of state Medicaid tax pooling program, citing finances Full story
12. Seattle Children's CEO, board chair face calls to resign Full story
13. Want to control costs and improve patient experiences? Your hospital is probably due for a customer operations revamp.
14. 5 recent payer-provider feuds, resolutions Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. What's AI's next act in healthcare? Click here to learn how hospitals are already implementing the next phase.
2. How 4 leaders are boldly rethinking the patient experience.
3. COVID-19 altered the retirement timetable. Read the 2021 Retirement Survey Report to learn how health systems can respond.