1. Steward, medical billing company accused of illegal 'revenue enhancement' scheme Full story
2. Mass General Brigham expects up to $1.5B drop in patient revenue this year Full story
3. Staffing, financial challenges force 2nd closure of Tennessee hospital Full story
4. The CFO's COVID-19 conundrum: How hospitals can balance the tension between delivering an empathic patient experience and increasing collections. Click here to read the insight paper.
5. Medicare overpaid hospitals $267M, OIG says
6. Shop around, save on healthcare: $22M left on the table in 1 Massachusetts county Full story
7. CHS' sale of Texas hospital delayed Full story
8. How does feedback affect the bottom line? Click here to join the discussion on the importance of a strong analytics program.
9. Lawmakers to probe health insurer profits
10. 'Reimbursement is the key element': 4 physicians sound off on remote monitoring device adoption Full story
11. 6 latest healthcare industry lawsuits, settlements Full story
12. Bad debt rising? Help get patients on the right financial path. Click here to attend the live discussion.
13. More spending on initial ED visit may lower total Medicare cost, study finds Full story
14. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state: