1. Former hospital executive charged in $1.4B billing scheme Full story
2. COVID-19 to cost hospitals $323 billion, American Hospital Association says Full story
3. Saint Luke's Health System to close Kansas hospital Full story
4. Podcast - How strong compliance can increase revenue and cash during the COVID-19 pandemic
5. Oklahoma votes to expand Medicaid Full story
6. Trinity Health furloughs, lays off another 1,000 workers Full story
7. HHS cuts Medicare appeals backlog by 43%
8. A resilient revenue cycle depends on careful management. Click here to learn how to address those challenges.
9. How hackers negotiated with UCSF for $1M+ ransom: 5 things to know Full story
10. Elective surgery pause in Texas poses risk to for-profit hospital operators Full story
11. Missouri hospitals' uncompensated care costs grew $80M in a year Full story
12. Live case study: Click here to learn how UCHealth transformed its prior authorization process and reduced denials.
13. Bankruptcy court approves Quorum's $1.3B restructuring plan Full story
14. 15 top health systems, ranked by IBM Watson Health Full story