1. Providers accused of bilking Medicare collect $50B in federal aid Full story
2. Illinois health system furloughs 460 workers Full story
3. Telemedicine as a revenue generator: Big ideas from Beebe Healthcare CEO Dr. David Tam Full story
4. Is your health system ready for the radical shift looming for revenue cycle ops? Click here to learn how to manage your team.
5. HCA to sell hospital, exit Mississippi Full story
6. 3 most common primary care billing codes haven't changed in recent months Full story
7. 10 common reasons for HIPAA violations
8. Learn to identify and address the root causes driving up your cost to collect while improving net patient revenue during this virtual presentation. Click here for more information.
9. Man missing for a month found dead in
building on Massachusetts hospital campus Full story
10. 7 latest healthcare industry lawsuits Full story
11. Maine hospital warned not to let cost-cutting compromise patient care Full story
12. Health IT was crucial to hospitals' initial COVID-19 response, and tech will only become more important in healthcare's 'new normal.' Join us for Becker's first-ever Health IT + Revenue Cycle Management Virtual Event.
13. A case against using the term 'second wave' now: 5 takeaways Full story
14. 5 hospitals closing departments, units Full story