1. 11 health systems with strong finances Full story
2. Oracle gets antitrust approval for Cerner deal Full story
3. 5 dead in Oklahoma hospital campus shooting Full story
4. 2 dead after shooting at Ohio hospital Full story
5. Healthcare costs are soaring, but patients are willing to pay more for a better healthcare experience. Learn which digital tools really matter to patients.
6. Pennsylvania health systems to merge Full story
7. 6% rate hike approved at U of Iowa hospitals Full story
8. Does your payment strategy measure up to patient expectations? Here's how one 16-hospital system increased payments and cut manual reconciliation time in half.
9. 5 recent hospital, health system CEO moves Full story
10. Payers are mostly denying coverage for weight-loss drugs, but a loophole exists Full story
11. Company that flags billing issues to integrate with Meditech EHR Full story
12. 46% of young nurses aren't emotionally healthy. Get tools and strategies to respond to healthcare's mental health crisis here.
13. 10 best cities for work-life balance Full story
14. As some Maine providers drop Anthem, others join Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Just 31% of health systems are taking advantage of this opportunity to attract and retain patients. See what it is here.
2. Game-changing EHR improvements at Intermountain, how one hospital CIO managed to grow ranks during the pandemic and more. These 10 must-reads offer practical advice for digital health investment.
3. ORs need a reset to rebuild hospital margins. Learn how to work through case backlogs + develop a future strategy. Expert advice here.