1. Feds investigate UHS' billing practices
2. How Trump plans to fix the Medicare appeals process Full story
3. Dignity Health goes out of network with Health Net in Arizona
4. Webinar: Discover the new look of narrow networks, bundled payments and price transparency
5. Join President George W. Bush, Mary Alice Annecharico, Senior Vice President & CIO of Henry Ford Health System, Susan Salka, CEO, President, and Director of AMN Healthcare, and Amber Walsh, Chairperson of Healthcare at McGuireWoods LLP plus 250 other speakers, 1,500 attendees, and 100+ sponsors and exhibitors at Becker's Health IT + Revenue Cycle 2017. Email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information. Click here
to see the agenda.
6. 4 RCM questions with University Health CFO Aaron Eichorn
7. Banner Health's operating income drops 36% in Q1
8. Whitepaper: Take an evidence-based approach to talent acquisition.
9. Study suggests targeted marketing may increase use of price transparency tools
10. This week's 5 must-reads for hospital RCM leaders
11. BCBS of Kansas City exits ACA exchanges, may leave 25 counties without marketplace insurer
12. Optum, Cerner boast top revenue among health IT vendors, IDC finds Full story
13. Mount Sinai St. Luke's agrees to $387k HIPAA settlement after 'careless' disclosure of HIV status Full story
14. CBO scores House-approved AHCA: 5 things to know Full story