1. CommonSpirit launching outcome-based healthcare model in 6 underserved communities Full story
2. Healthcare CEOs saw big paydays in pandemic's second year Full story
3. Payer banned in Wisconsin following sale of non-ACA-compliant health plans Full story
4. Leadership panel: 4 influential women discuss their career paths, tackling imposter syndrome + the state of gender equity in healthcare tech. Click here.
5. 7 recent billing disputes Full story
6. Reckless or routine? Workarounds point of debate in nurse's trial Full story
7. Bill aims to end surprise billing for veterans by changing 72-hour rule Full story
8. Florida fines Medicaid payment vendor $9.1M over billing delays Full story
9. Hospital labs are leaving money on the table, and revenue cycle tech is to blame. Swiftly collect millions in high-volume, low-dollar claims — learn how.
10. Appellate court reverses class-action win in UnitedHealth reprocessing case Full story
11. Hospitals urge Congress for additional COVID-19 relief through 4 programs Full story
12. LMH Health makes changes to ease patient billing Full story
13. Proactive patient engagement results in better financial outcomes. Is your tech activating patients? Learn the principles of intelligent automation and engagement during this session.
14. 5 health systems launching, expanding Cerner EHRs Full story
15. 6 recent hospital credit rating downgrades Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Half of patients are more stressed about billing than quality of care. Focus on what matters — learn more.
2. Patients are paying a bigger portion of their medical bills. Help them navigate payments to keep them coming back.
3. What are NewYork-Presbyterian's 7 principles for strong patient relationships? How did Yale New Haven Health save 470 hours of nurses' time? Check out these 10 must-reads to find out.