1. UnitedHealthcare's $100M lawsuit against medical labs moves forward Full story
2. $1.9 trillion COVID-19 relief bill heads back to House after Senate vote Full story
3. 65,000 Humana members' information exposed in wrongful records access incidents Full story
4. Don't let complex legacy IT systems hold you back. Get the benefits of public cloud offerings — without the security and compliance risks — to reach a new level of operational efficiency. Learn more
5. 100 top rural & community hospitals, by state Full story
6. New York physician charged with murder; prescription practices linked to 5 deaths Full story
7. 'It will take several years to fully recover': Sutter to begin sweeping review of finances Full story
8. Trinity Health reports $2.7B net income over 6 months Full story
9. Healthcare workers want a digital experience, but hospitals don't always know where to start. Hear how to exceed your employees' digital expectations during this webinar.
10. 800 Tenet Massachusetts hospital nurses begin strike Full story
11. Insight Chicago would buy Mercy Hospital for $1, change its name Full story
12. 9 recent donations to healthcare organizations Full story
13. There's a good chance you're complicating patient engagement. Hear what 5 practices did to reduce no-shows, accelerate payments and save costs in this webinar.
14. HHS stresses commitment to telemedicine fraud prevention Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Patient safety playbook: New approaches for proactive protection. Click here to read more.
2. The new blueprint for payer customer experience success. Click here to read the 3-point report.
3. It’s time payers give members the same type of personalized engagement they get from retail interactions. Click here to learn how, and why it will boost employee retention.