1. Class-action lawsuit filed against Washington hospital over patients' possible exposure to hep C Full story
2. Bloodstream infection outbreak in 4 states may be linked to heparin syringes
3. 23-hospital system enters $14M settlement with feds over improper physician payments Full story
4. Podcast: Patient misidentification happens - here's what hospital executives can do about it
5. Hear great industry keynotes from Daniel Barchi, SVP and CIO of NewYork-Presbyterian; Ed Marx, CIO of Cleveland Clinic; Tamara StClaire, digital health adviser for 2Morrow, Inc.; Andrew Rosenberg, CIO of Michigan Medicine; and Patrice Weiss, EVP and CMO of Carilion Clinic, at Becker's Health IT + Revenue Cycle Conference. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. Trump says 'great health plans' to come in a few weeks Full story
7. Viewpoint: Hospitals should value nurses as professionals, not pieces of furniture Full story
8. Learn what over 2,000 Americans had to share about their thoughts on connecting with payers, providers, and life science companies, both currently and in the future.
9. CDC: 2017-18 flu season had 'record-breaking' hospitalization rates Full story
10. 58% of physicians have a net worth of less than $1M: 4 takeaways Full story
11. The cloud is enabling a healthcare revolution - learn how to drive value-based transformation with this white paper
12. Top 27 hospitals for women's healthcare Full story