1. The future of hospital-at-home amid Medicaid uncertainty Full story
2. 5 injured in Missouri rehab center fire Full story
3. Encompass Health to build 50-bed rehab hospital in Florida Full story
4. 1 in 5 healthcare workers quit during the pandemic; the industry can't afford to lose more. Learn how addressing whole-person health can help retain employees.
5. 7 systems hiring post-acute talent Full story
6. Providence closes all 27 retail clinics in Southern California Full story
7. CMS to add physician relationships to Care Compare Full story
8. Biosimilar competition is driving down drug costs. Healthcare leaders can sustain the momentum with key takeaways from this discussion.
9. Attorneys for fired MetroHealth CEO allege board retaliation Full story
10. 'You are seen, heard, admired': 6 hospital execs say thank you to staff Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. OR block scheduling is inefficient and outdated. See how systems like Novant and Dignity are boosting case volume and optimizing OR usage with a new data-driven approach.
2. 70% of hospitals are prioritizing DEI marketing this year, but patients of color aren't impressed. Achieve more inclusive marketing and better serve diverse patient populations with these 5 strategies.
3. Rising diabetes, hypertension and obesity rates — alongside unaddressed SDOH — have created a perfect storm for health plans. Increase rural members' access to care and help them sustain health improvements with this virtual tool.