1. San Francisco sues to keep Laguna Honda open Full story
2. Nursing home staff recovery won't occur until at least 2026 without help: 3 notes Full story
3. Most nursing homes haven't filled COVID-19 staffing gaps Full story
4. Imaging volumes are soaring, but one 250-bed hospital cut time to read results by 17% and relieved radiologists' stress with this simple AI strategy.
5. Denver nursing home to close after 105 years Full story
6. 5 systems seeking post-acute care talent Full story
7. Is automation more trouble than it's worth? Get ROI with the right plaform that unifies workflows, boosts claim accuracy + serves higher patient volume with current staffing.
8. 3 best, worst states for long-term care
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. A disconnected health system is a dysfunctional one. Get tips from Optum on how to implement a connected care approach.
2. Few healthcare companies can efficiently adapt in today's environment. Get 3 steps to strengthen organizational agility here.
3. Healthcare providers are falling behind and losing revenue with archaic, paper-heavy software. Here's how one organization cut report generating to less than 5 minutes.