1. Federal staff minimums could cost nursing home industry $10B annually: 3 notes Full story
2. CDC updates enhanced barrier guidelines for nursing homes Full story
3. Troubled Iowa nursing home closing Full story
4. Hospital care models must be adaptable to drive revenue amid the rise of value-based care. Click here for a solution that not only can save your hospital money, but reduce patient mortality by 20%.
5. 6 systems seeking post-acute care talent Full story
6. Woodland Behavioral nursing home prepares for closure after controversial run Full story
7. There's only one way to harness healthcare data without the risk of compromising patient privacy. Click here for three real-life case studies on how AI is the future of quality improvement.
8. 5 health systems launching hospital-at-home programs Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Let your RNs work at the top of their license. Learn how Ochsner Health + Saint Luke's benefited from virtual nursing.
2. 53% of healthcare CFOs are on a quest to achieve digital transformation this year. Find 3 pillars for success here.
3. Patient data keeps pouring in — but patient files aren't alway properly linked. Get at the heart of interoperability issues here.