1. Insurers won't pay for Aduhelm until they know it works Full story
2. Highmark Health CEO elected board chair of America's Health Insurance Plans Full story
3. House passes $1.7 trillion spending package: 6 healthcare takeaways Full story
4. Healthcare organizations don't need to start from scratch to create a seamless digital experience. Click here to learn how to fast track the process.
5. California hospital to lay off 328 employees Full story
6. Springfield Clinic leaves BCBS of Illinois network, affecting 100,000 members Full story
7. Florida physician gets 7-year sentence for $29M fraud scheme Full story
8. Viewpoint: Next phase of pandemic depends on 3 unknowns Full story
9. What comes after video visits? Hear what payers and providers have to say about the future of telehealth.
10. 6 things to know about healthcare marketplace Sesame Full story
11. 2 signs a severe flu season might be ahead Full story
12. Humana adds Albertsons pharmacies to Medicare Part D network Full story
13. Behavioral health providers contest Optum, Maryland refund figures Full story
14. UnitedHealth Foundation gives $2M for bioinformatics program at historically Black university Full story
15. The most and least expensive cities for prescriptions Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Hospital execs are using cybernetics to enhance patient experiences, reduce employee strain — here's how.
2. AI-driven automation can save a hospital millions — these 6 must-reads explain which tools to adopt.
3. Healthcare organizations don't need to start from scratch to create a seamless digital experience. Click here to learn how to fast track the process.