1. UnitedHealthcare, Wellstar contract dispute leaves 80,000 at risk of losing in-network coverage Full story
2. Physicians failing to track social determinants of health in Medicare patients, study says Full story
3. Average 2022 Medicare Advantage premium to decrease, enrollment to increase: CMS Full story
4. Want to build a more resilient supply chain? Get expert insights on where to start here.
5. 12 things to know about the No Surprises Act Full story
6. Why Mayo's CEO will close outpatient practices, suspend surgeries Nov. 26 Full story
7. ICD-10 coding changes kick in Oct. 1: 8 key things to know Full story
8. Freestanding Texas ER charged $54K for 1 COVID-19 test Full story
9. What does a future-proof health system look like? Click here to find out.
10. UnitedHealthcare in legal fray over $34B NYC retiree coverage contract Full story
11. Cyberattack on Alabama hospital linked to 1st alleged ransomware death Full story
12. BCBS Association names vice president of communications Full story
13. Telehealth companies rake in $15M+ from patients looking for ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine Full story
14. 8 healthcare professionals accused of $20M 'paid patient' scheme, faking medical records Full story
15. 74% of employees say permanent remote work needed to stay with employer Full story