1. 13 things to know about Aetna, Anthem, Cigna, Humana and UnitedHealthcare's virtual care strategies Full story
2. Trump, Biden debate at Cleveland Clinic today: 5 things to know Full story
3. 2 Georgia hospitals to close in October Full story
4. In response COVID-19, MetroPlusHealth offered its entire member base access to virtual visits. Learn how they engaged a large Medicaid population, enrolled nearly 7,000 members in telehealth in three weeks, and what marketing tactics were used to do so.
5. CMS lowers Medicare Advantage premiums: 3 things to know Full story
6. At nearly $7M, Premera Blue Cross agrees to pay 2nd largest HIPAA fine in OCR history Full story
7. Back to school: How Children's Health in Dallas is using virtual care to support students, parents & faculty. Click here to attend the live discussion.
8. NYC Health + Hospitals to pay $1.25M to settle Medicare fraud allegations Full story
9. Molina to acquire New York Medicaid plan for $380M Full story
10. BCBS of North Carolina to send $200M in debit cards to members Full story
11. UnitedHealth in talks to buy Illinois pharmacy startup for $300M Full story
12. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state: