1. BCBS of North Carolina CEO: Pandemic costs will be 'north of $600M' Full story
2. States ranked by COVID-19 test positivity rates: July 21 Full story
3. 29 states where COVID-19 is spreading fastest, slowest: July 21 Full story
4. There is no playbook for how health plans can meet the challenges of the current moment. That's why Becker's is hosting its first-ever Payer Virtual Summit. Click here to attend
5. Optum's revenue grows to $33B in Q2: 5 things to know Full story
6. Henry Ford Health-owned insurer expands: 4 things to know Full story
7. Getting patient data right the first time is key to reducing payer denials. Click here to find out how to streamline and improve workflows.
8. Trump administration's expansion of short-term health plans upheld in appeals court Full story
9. Molina to buy Passport assets for $20M Full story
10. Getting a handle on governance, risk and compliance requires a coordinated strategy with technology at its core. Click here to learn how addressing GRC will maximize safety, quality and reimbursement.
11. Humana to expand kidney care coordination in 4 states Full story
12. CMS to resume Medicare audits in August Full story
13. Vague guidance creates confusion over who should pay for COVID-19 tests Full story