1. 9% CMS pay cut for physicians in 2022, practice costs on the rise Full story
2. Houston Methodist physician resigns following suspension over COVID-19 social media posts Full story
3. CMS finalizes changes to its Open Payments program Full story
4. Effective telephonic nurse triage and 24/7 answering services can help prevent unnecessary Emergency Room visits and improve care. Click here
5. COVID-19 makes spotty resurgence in the US before Thanksgiving Full story
6. Texas pain physician to pay $523K to settle fraud allegations: 4 notes Full story
7. Nearly 100 physicians urge Alaska State Medical Board to investigate misinformation Full story
8. Amazon Care has a new customer: Hilton Full story
9. Need help managing your Medicare spend? Join this upcoming webinar to learn Sound Physicians' lessons from managing $10 billion in at-risk spending and get tips for replicating great results.
10. Will robots replace orthopedic surgeons? Full story
11. Johnson & Johnson to split into 2 companies Full story
12. Female physician family life impacted by pandemic more than male counterparts, study finds Full story
13. A good IT infrastructure protects — a great one innovates. Here's how.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Your membership strategy needs an upgrade. Here's what providers and payers should know about changing consumer expectations.
2. Healthcare's digital era has arrived — these 10 must-reads will help hospitals respond.
3. Telehealth moves beyond video visits for quick scripts. Learn why patient engagement apps lead to better outcomes + lower costs.