1. Physician group under federal investigation tries to claw back emails Full story
2. Wisconsin physician pleads guilty to $26M fraudulent billing scheme Full story
3. Cardiology group sues SSM Health for $50M over lost hospital privileges: 5 details Full story
4. Thrilled to feature terrific physician leaders and executives at the Physician Leadership Virtual Forum. View on-demand sessions with Imelda Dacones, President & Chief Executive Officer, Northwest Permanente; Ranga Krishnan, Chief Executive Officer & Futurist, Rush University Medical Center; Elizabeth Wako, Chief Operating Officer, Swedish First Hill; and many others here.
5. Northwell appoints Dr. Daniel Sciubba a top neurosurgery exec Full story
6. Meet the new spine surgery chief at New England Baptist Hospital Full story
7. Anesthesia group claims UnitedHealthcare shut them out of Optum ASCs: 4 details Full story
8. Biden's $2 trillion infrastructure plan: 5 notes for healthcare leaders Full story
9. There's a better way to treat rare bleeding disorders. Click here to join the discussion.
10. States ranked by percentage of COVID-19 vaccines administered: April 2 Full story
11. Massachusetts health system to remain independent after 2 deals collapse Full story
12. Gastroenterologist named CMO of new Pennsylvania hospital Full story
13. The role of teamwork in NICU safety. Click here to learn how administrators can cultivate a safer care environment for newborns.