1. UHS pharmacy leader tapped as ASHP president Full story
2. 8 drugs now in shortage Full story
3. Pfizer places 12 solutions on emergency order list Full story
4. It's 2023 and women are still underrepresented in academic medicine leadership. Experts share how organizations can better support career advancement for women physicians here.
5. 3 hospitals announce closures in 1 week Full story
6. CDC committee recommends AstraZeneca + Sanofi's infant RSV immunization Full story
7. If there's one thing the healthcare C-suite needs in 2023, it's agility. In this how-to, experts unveil new approaches to financial planning — are yours outdated? Find out here.
8. Chicago hospital cited for patient death amid ED staff shortage Full story
9. GSK sues Pfizer over RSV shot Full story
10. Optum reshuffles leadership, names president Full story
11. If your organization wants to improve cardiac outcomes, patient blood management can't be overlooked. Get tips from the experts during this session.
12. Teva to pay hospitals $126M opioid settlement Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. 3 ways nationwide value-based care may play out — see the scenarios and what they mean for your organization here.
2. Innovative hospitals are remodeling the patient room. These leaders discuss the upgrades that bolster staff + workflows — and how a care coordination 'hub' might retain nurses. More here.