1. Ohio's board of pharmacy bans hydroxychloroquine for use in COVID-19 patients Full story
2. Hospitals will spend 3.29% more on drugs in 2021, Vizient projects Full story
3. US sending Texas hospitals 500 cases of remdesivir as COVID-19 cases surge Full story
4. Do you have the right tools to recover financially from the COVID-19 crisis? Click here to find out.
5. Moderna proposes coronavirus vaccine will cost $50 to $60 per course Full story
6. Operation Warp Speed: a timeline so far Full story
7. Why this North Carolina health system committed to modernizing the patient experience. Click here to attend the discussion.
8. White House creates new hot spot strategy; young adults may be fueling uptick in COVID-19 patients over 65 — 6 updates Full story
9. GlaxoSmithKline employs 'new way of thinking' by using 23andMe's genetic data to launch cancer drug trial Full story
10. A bitter pill for pharmacists: No provider status in Senate's coronavirus relief package Full story
11. Clinicians support means providing access to up-to-date treatment protocols. Find out how to provide that kind of reliable support.
12. Number of COVID-19 patients in ICU, state by state Full story