1. 'Terrifying': 2020 drug overdoses jump 30%, hit record 93,000 deaths Full story
2. 250 Intermountain employees affected by closing of 25 pharmacies Full story
3. Biden to nominate first physician as US drug czar Full story
4. Don't go it alone. Learn how hospitals nationwide are tapping pharmacy partners for better financial and operational results here.
5. 6 BCBS affiliates announce they won't cover Biogen's Alzheimer's drug Full story
6. J&J, AstraZeneca consider remedies for COVID-19 vaccines' blood-clotting issue Full story
7. Is your health system positioned for growth? Answer these 4 Qs to find out.
8. Ohio Mercy Health hospital pharmacy damaged in fire Full story
9. Eli Lilly enhances diabetes pipeline by acquiring biotech for more than $1B Full story
10. Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine is 78% effective during pregnancy, study shows Full story
11. All hospitals want to improve their patients’ health outcomes — learn why predictive analytics is key.
12. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state: