1. Keck Medicine taps chief pharmacy officer Full story
2. Eli Lilly overtakes UnitedHealth Group as world's largest healthcare firm Full story
3. Indiana system wins award for pharmacy supply chain work Full story
4. Responding to drug shortages is time consuming and disruptive. Learn how University of Virginia Health predicts drug shortages before they occur and finds fast, reliable substitutions.
5. Massachusetts hospital alleges architect cost it Medicare certification Full story
6. Lung cancer drug candidate fails to meet primary endpoint in phase 3 Full story
7. Patients' needs change at every stage of their healthcare journey. Ensure your health system knows how to stay flexible and adapt to their needs.
8. Paychecks late at Mississippi hospital Full story
9. 10 systems seeking pharmacy leaders Full story
10. 'I did not come here for the hospital to close': Steward hospital CEO bullish on survival Full story
11. Solving the build vs. buy conundrum — see what it takes to build your own pharmacy software and learn whether it's the best move for your organization here.
12. Walmart opens 70 HIV-focused pharmacies Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. 56% of leaders worry communication mishaps will delay care — the tools their clinical teams aren't alleviating those concern. More insights from Becker's-TigerConnect 2023 survey here.