1. Biogen drug becomes first FDA-approved Alzheimer's treatment in 2 decades Full story
2. 78% of unvaccinated say it's unlikely they will ever get shot: Gallup poll Full story
3. FDA authorizes injectable version of Regeneron's COVID-19 antibody drug Full story
4. Most pharmacists aren’t prepared for the new vancomycin guidelines. Get advice on how to get ready by clicking here.
5. UnitedHealthcare may not cover ER care it deems nonemergent Full story
6. NIH says there may be an antiviral pill to treat COVID-19 Full story
7. Most hospitals lack the ability to leverage insight from their glycemic management performance. Here's how data can change that.
8. Orlando Health opens new specialty pharmacy Full story
9. Bristol Myers Squibb faces $6.4B lawsuit over delaying cancer drug’s approval Full story
10. Prescription prices are rising at twice the rate of inflation Full story
11. Best practices to improve prescription drug plan performance. Two industry experts weigh in here.
12. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state: