1. 600,000 kids ages 12-15 vaccinated against COVID-19 in first week after CDC approval Full story
2. No J&J COVID-19 shots available for states for 2nd straight week Full story
3. Big Pharma spent a record $92M on lobbying in Q1— for what? Full story
4. How systems can develop an effective specialty pharmacy strategy. Learn more here.
5. Convalescent plasma not helpful for hospitalized COVID-19 patients, study finds Full story
6. Spacing Pfizer doses 3 months apart gives older people better protection, small UK study finds Full story
7. Most hospitals lack the ability to leverage insight from their glycemic management peformance. Here's how data can change that.
8. Naloxone prescriptions dip during pandemic Full story
9. How drugmakers are reaching unvaccinated Americans through TV, social media Full story
10. Emergent BioSolutions' congressional testimony: 4 things to know Full story
11. Single-use ECG leads may reduce infection risk. A Cedars-Sinai nurse will discuss what new data shows in this webinar.
12. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state: