1. Cancer drug trial halted after patient death Full story
2. Physician, pharmacist sentenced for a $515M pain cream scheme Full story
3. The 5 drugs recommended to treat C. auris
4. Healthcare lost decades of progress in the fight against HAIs. Get your hospital's infection prevention efforts back on track with this key strategy.
5. 150 top places to work in healthcare | 2023 Full story
6. Novel drug developed by Auburn U researchers aims to curb Alzheimer's disease Full story
7. Healthcare workforce resiliency depends on leaders' commitment to change — now. These 5 strategies can improve your staff's well-being, and in turn, your operations.
8. Lawmakers question safety of HCA Florida hospital Full story
9. PrEP pill gained traction for white gay men — why not others? Full story
10. 100 hardest-working cities in America Full story
11. Physicians' time is precious, and clinical documentation is the low-hanging fruit leading systems like UC San Diego + Tufts Medical Center are tapping for efficiency — hear their leaders' approach.
12. 4.2M of Pfizer's prescription Nurtec units packaged incorrectly Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Improve value-based care amid staffing shortages. Here's how 4 organizations got it done.
2. Health plans can do more to improve member health: 4 use cases show how.
3. With tight budgets and limited staff, hospitals must do more with less. Here's how this Midwest hospital saved thousands while improving efficiency.