1. Screenings for colon cancer should now start at 45, task force says Full story
2. Dr. Cheryl Willman tapped to lead Mayo Clinic cancer programs Full story
3. 3 notes on oncologists' compensation in 2020 Full story
4. Infusion scheduling is a challenging game of Tetris, but superb daily execution of these six things can help. Learn more.
5. 'Like a knife in the back': Many cancer patients face high parking costs Full story
6. Lack of insurance leads to low survival rates for 16 cancers, research shows Full story
7. Capacity constraints are rampant at infusion centers. Hartford Healthcare applied machine learning to solve that. Experts discuss how during this discussion.
8. Cleveland Clinic, Amwell joint venture expands virtual second opinions services: 4 details Full story
9. Medical schools overestimate number of graduates who specialize in primary care, experts say Full story
10. Medicaid expansion not enough to address cancer care disparities, study suggests Full story
11. Maximizing hospital capacity is more important than ever. Learn how systems like Novant and UCHealth are rethinking capacity management for better outcomes during this two-day virtual summit.
12. Why one of America's largest cities has a hospital desert Full story
13. National Nurses United 'outraged' over CDC's rolled-back mask guidance Full story