1. St. Peter's oncologist incorrectly treated patient for lung cancer for 11 years, hospital says Full story
2. Health innovation insider: 7 rapid-fire Qs with Memorial Sloan Kettering digital chief Dr. Claus Torp Jensen Full story
3. Henry Ford Cancer Institute opens new treatment pavilion Full story
4. It's time for hospitals to clear the air. Join this live discussion for tips and strategies on how to eliminate surgical smoke in the OR.
5. Superresolution microscope to enhance cancer research at Texas Tech Full story
6. Eli Lilly enters $1.6B cancer research partnerships with Merus Full story
7. Your access strategy has blind spots. Get to know your patients' needs here.
8. States ranked by percentage of COVID-19 vaccines administered Full story
9. Biden to sign 10 exec orders on pandemic response; variants may drive high infection rate through spring — 6 COVID-19 updates Full story
10. Optum expects to add 10,000 physicians this year Full story
11. Your health system's online presence sets the tone for patient growth and retention. Join the conversation on how to improve patient reviews and your star ratings.
12. As phase 1b begins, Cleveland Clinic employees to be vaccinated in same order as public Full story
13. Houston hospital lockout forces physicians to treat patients in parking lot Full story