1. Fred Hutchinson gets $25M grant for breast cancer research Full story
2. 10 oncologists on the move Full story
3. NYU Langone researchers tie exposure to 'forever chemicals' to 13 medical conditions Full story
4. Hospitals must unlock more open time to maximize OR efficiency. Cone Health leaders share how they did it here.
5. $9.5M grant funds esophageal cancer research at Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center Full story
6. 10 hospitals laying off workers Full story
7. Discharging patients at the right time can save hospitals nearly $9,000 per bed per year. Learn how UCHealth benefits from the right tech and generates an ROI on its tech investments.
8. Death of Prisma Health tech from patient assault ruled a homicide Full story
9. Minnesota health system leaders get 'no confidence' vote from nurses Full story
10. Oncologists need a better way to see their patients' complex medical histories & treatments. The right digital tools bring fragmented files into focus. Learn about them here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Drug shortages are causing disproportionate workloads for pharmacy staff at children's hospitals. Here's how they're collaborating to tackle the issue.
2. Patient care is personalized; why aren't spine fusion devices? Research reveals 3 benefits for personalized interbody devices.
3. Is it time to ditch your call center? Intelligent automation allows consumers to schedule appointments without making a call. Hear how one Texas clinic got it done.