1. Gene driving breast cancer metastasis discovered at Yale Full story
2. Memorial Sloan Kettering CEO to step down Full story
3. Entire North Carolina cancer center board resigns after director's removal Full story
4. 99% of infusion centers haven't tried this strategy to alleviate staffing shortages. Click here to learn more.
5. How UW Medicine, Mayo Clinic + others are tackling a backlog of surgical cases Full story
6. Researchers' warnings about 'wonder drug' top oncology stories for February Full story
7. Don't sacrifice wait times to see more patients. Nebraska Medicine grew patient volume and kept waits below 10 minutes — learn how.
8. Cleveland Clinic Florida cancer center welcomes oncologist Full story
9. 'Test-to-treat' program too narrow, risky, medical groups say Full story
10. Woman face more adverse events from targeted, immune cancer therapies than men, study finds Full story
11. Don't rely on old data to streamline patient flow. Join the discussion on sustainable analytics to predict discharges + remove admissions bottlenecks.
12. Confusion over Evusheld leads to low usage Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 2022 means no surprises: Here's how to alleviate physician burden and successfully navigate new medical billing regulations.
2. Top revenue cycle trends for 2022: Your journey to RCM success in the new year starts here.
3. Communication breakdowns cost hospitals $11.2 billion annually. Is your scheduling solution costing you? Learn more.